I found out about a great site today: www.UploadScreenshot.com/
How to use UploadScreenshot.com
- Follow basic screenshot instructions (http://www.uploadscreenshot.com/how-to-upload-a-screenshot)
- hint: use Alt+PrntScrn
- Suggestion: use a “quick and dirty” image program like IrfanView to prep before pasting into UploadScreenshot.com
- hint: select an area and use Ctrl+Y to crop
- hint: select an area and use Ctrl+X to cut (remove sensitive parts of the screen capture)
- After submitting, share the short URL in an email, chat message, or social network.
And if you login before uploading your screenshot, you’ll have admin options like deleting your images, viewing stats, and more. (screenshot below)
P.S. You also get an XML/RSS feed of your uploads. How cool is that?
Don’t forget to consider installing the Firefox Add-On and Chrome Extension.