TourKick is a constantly-evolving company that has succeeded at keeping up with the pace of new requests, in many areas of business and marketing. 2011 was a great year in terms of customer satisfaction, with many compliments and no complaints about the value received from our services. Of this, we’re very proud and humbled.
Here are some stats and milestones from 2011:
- 10’s of thousands of photo, video, and webpage views combined.
- Website (January 1, 2011 – December 31, 2011):
- Most visitors were from the U.S. (Tulsa, Owasso, Broken Arrow, Dallas, New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago were some major cities)
- Visitors used Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, then Android
- Visitors used Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android, iPad, Linux, iPod, then Blackberry
- Most visitors had Cox as Internet Provider, then Comcast, Road Runner
- Most mobile visitors used iPhone, Android, iPad, iPod, then Blackberry (almost none)
- Most traffic came from referring sites, then direct traffic, and search engines
- Most referring traffic came from Google.com, Facebook.com, TulsaRealtors.com, Realtor.com, Tulsa.Craigslist.org, and Trulia.com
- Most search engine traffic came from Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Ask
- Had one of our neighborhood videos air as a TV Commercial during the Parade of Homes event.
- Expanded our product offerings to maximize client retention, including website hosting, domain names, SMB computer management and networking, and other custom services
- Invited to present at 2 professional events about video for real estate, totalling approximately 500 attendees in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area (January and November)
- Revised our video for real estate pricing to accomodate a new style of video and make video for real estate even more affordable. We chose to do this to help local real estate video progress in general and to offer multiple video styles.
We’ve also achieved some good private and personal goals, and we’re looking forward to an even better 2012.
For your benefit, we’ve been methodically working on quite a few behind-the-scenes things, including new features and product offerings to be refined or initially offered sometime in 2012.
So stay tuned by clicking one of the links at the top of this page (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.), and help promote TourKick’s good quality and good service by submitting an order, submitting a custom request, or telling someone you know about us.
We appreciate your business and your compliments!