TKO Groups is part of TourKick. TKO Groups provides useful, long-term solutions for groups. This idea has been in the works for a while and we’re glad to finally get it off the ground.
Our first order of business is to get the CrescentRidgeHomeOwners.com site up and running so the HOA site can enjoy socializing and being neighborly online, even in the winter cold. This 101 lot subdivision is located within the city limits of Owasso, Oklahoma, with mailing addresses that say Collinsville. It was developed mostly by Rausch Coleman, and the HOA was turned over to the residents in November 2011. One of the first orders of business was getting a website so they could experience some of the benefits of a TKO Groups HOA website:
- Present the neighborhood to the community and the world in a positive light (online visibility and improved external perception, greater desire among prospective residents which could increase or help sustain property values)
- Share public records and governing documents (decrease phone calls, faxing, and emailing, plus 24×7 access)
- Publish online newsletters (save on postage)
- Publish FAQs (increase resident satisfaction and confidence)
- Allow residents to pay online (get dues paid quicker or at all)
- Receive requests, RFPs, and other communications electronically (24×7 access, decreased response time, more professional)
- Allow local businesses to advertise (decrease website costs or increase gross revenues if charging a listing fee, share valuable information and benefits with residents)
- Enable residents to post their classified items (value-added for residents)
- Establish a central calendar of events (increase communication, decrease conflict, public invitations)
- And more!
And that’s what we aim to accomplish for them and other groups.
If you have an HOA, PUD, Condo, or other association or group that needs to get online or needs their website reworked, please contact us with your questions and to receive a price quote.