Subject property: 1122 S Evanston Ave, Tulsa, 74104
Pursuing to provide quality video production services for Tulsa real estate listings, we are asking your opinion – what exactly do you want?
We came up with an additional video style to both cost less and take less time, and we would appreciate your feedback.
Your input will help us set prices and offer the video service you want and need in order to excel in today’s and tomorrow’s competitive markets.
Without further ado…
Muse (or Magic) Style
Estimated total time on-location: 2-4 hours (2 workers present; 1 is a Realtor)
Post-production time: 2 hours
Pros: Ultra-professional – a commercial for the listing / HD
Cons: Time/Cost to complete
Estimated total on-location time: 1 hour or less (1 worker present; Realtor required to attend)
Post-production time: 1 hour or less
Pros: Shows nearly the entire house / HD
Cons: Not quite Hollywood
- Which video format do you prefer if they were the same price?
- Do you like the names (“Muse” and “Move” styles) for each? Are the names too similar? Are they appealing names?
- What price would you recommend for Muse and Move, separately, to deliver enough value to earn your regular business?
- Do you value having us posting to MLS, Realtor.com, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and TourKick.com? Why? How much?
Leave your answer in the comments in this format (say anything you want):
2. Names are _____. Another idea could be ____.
3. I think Muse is worth $____, and Move probably $____.
4. Yes! Worth an extra $___ to me.
All other comments, suggestions, and feedback welcome. Just include it in your comment.
Note: if you want to keep your feedback private, Contact Us.
Thanks a lot!