We think people find the best videos on the web, not computers. So we’ve made it easy to build your own video channel to share with the world, and to tune in to channels made by other members who share your interests or tastes.
Five key things you should do after Registering (yes, it’s free):
- Get the Vodpod Button for your browser — it’s the best way to add videos to your collection. http://vodpod.com/vpbutton/install
- As you surf the web, just click the Vodpod Button when you see a video you want to add to your collection. It works on 1,000s of sites, including YouTube, Hulu, the BBC, Vimeo, DailyMotion and more.
- When you add a video to your Vodpod, it will automatically show up on Facebook, Twitter, or your blog.
- If you find someone who is collecting videos you like, follow them. You’ll be able to track what they add from your Vodpod account page — it’s like having your own personal video network.
- Make sure to be signed in first.
- Just do it.
Note: First 3 items mostly taken from the email that Vodpod sends to new account registrations
Already on Vodpod? Give us a follow: http://vodpod.com/tourkick